Thursday, May 14, 2009

my life

fuh..thankd god i stil cn woke up dis morning.2 pursue my mission.2 achieve my vision.
jiwang plak aku.keh3.criusly i realy2 disappointed wit my SPM result.u duno how much dat thing effect my life nw.bt dude...life must go on.

get up!get up!get up!
and lift ur your head!
common!common!
get out of you bed!
today's the day you hold the world
with your song
-shine by shannon noll-
dats wat im doin nw.i save my money 2 support my next study 2 egypt n learning sum meds sub 4 my own preparation.i know i hv made mistake once.bt im 2 lucky got my parent dat wilin 2 give me da 2nd chance.thanks 2 them.i promise 2 do dis 4 them!i wil soar!
i beleive i can fly
i beleive i can touch the sky
i think about it night and day
spread my wings and fly away
i beleive i can soar
-i beleive i can fly by R kelly-

0 comments:

Post a Comment